TOKO MARGA SETIA SURVEY
Berdagang alat- alat Kelautan, Alat Selam, Perahu Karet,Alat Keselamatan,
GPS Garmin, GPS Magellan, Alat Survey, Alat Ukur dan Aksesoris Alat Ukur.
Current Meter.Anemometer ,Anemometer Wireless,Weather station
Untuk keterangan, nego harga dan informasi produk lainnya, hubungi :
Name : tatang survey
Alamat : Jl .H.Kelik No.20 RT.03 / RW.08 Kelapa Dua Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat
Email : email@example.com
Telp : 082124100046
ROLL PROFILE – PAPERSCHMIDT
The PaperSchmidt is the first rebound hammer designed specifically for the testing of the roll profile. Extensive field tests carried out at major manufacturers and converters in the US and Europe have consistently shown that it provides previously unachievable accuracy and repeatability of the roll profile.
The instrument is fully compliant with the TAPPI T834 om-07 standard used in North America to regulate the test of the paper roll profile and it delivers instantly all of the key parameters required for assessing the quality the of paper roll. In addition to this the PaperSchmidt has an extended lifetime to cope with the heavy demands of the paper industry and dedicated tools, such as pre-defined tolerances that make assessing a roll profile a simple matter.
The PaperSchmidt meets the customers’ needs for a quick and reliable test of the roll profile.
Download : SalesFlyer PaperSchmidt (pdf, 507 kb)
- Testing of the roll profile for the paper industry
- Foil, films and other plastic sheet materials
Standards that can be applied for the testing of the roll profile
- TAPPI T834
- It has a high compliance plunger and a revolutionary measurement principle that is independent of the angle of impact. This gives the PaperSchmidt its “Best in Class” performance for the test of the roll profile
- The paper roll profile can be viewed directly on the integrated display.
- The instrument provides an automatic calculation of the average paper roll hardness, the range and standard deviation.
- It can also be programmed to indicate immediately if pre-set max/min values of the roll profile are exceeded.
|Impact energy||0.735 Nm|
|Hammer mass||115 g|
|Spring constant||0.262 N/mm|
|Spring extension||75 mm|
|Dimensions of housing||55 x 55 x 250 mm (2.16” x 2.16” x 9.84”), 340 mm (13’’) to tip of plunger|
|Dimensions (plunger visible part)||94 x ø15 mm (3.7” l. x 0.59” diam.), radius of spherical tip is 25 mm (0.98”)|
|No. of series names||50 series names. Each name can be up to 12 characters long.|
|Memory capacity||Dependent on length of test series
Example 1 – 401 series with 10 values per series
Example 2 – 246 series with 20 values per series
|Display||17 x 71 pixel, graphic|
|Power consumption||~13 mA measuring, ~4 mA set-up and review, ~0.02 mA idle|
|Accumulator duty||>5000 impacts between charges|
|Charger connection||USB type B (5 V, 100 mA)|
|Accumulator capacity||~150 mAh|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-10 to 70 °C (14 to 158 °F|