We are expanding our development arms across ASEAN, seeking for talents with strong passion & competent strength to join us in Surabaya and excel in world of Enterprise IT & Mobility technologies. Collexe is a business modeling & process consulting firm, who provide advisory service that bridge technologies & business for a competitive business work model. Being one of the fast growing technology innovation companies, the firm has the flexibility to draw upon the business process optimization & business insight expertise from group of strategic knowledge and technological skilled consultants to help meeting customer needs across the coverage of ASIA.
Collexe offers expertise across a wide range of industries in the Financial Services, Technology, Marine Offshore business & Logistic shipment, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors. The firm delivers world-class IT consulting, solution, and outsourcing & development services to global clients that include business process optimization, business modeling and enterprise solutions.
Web Developer / Analyst
This workforce is specialized in developing software solutions with market noticeable technologies and help consultant to define correct technical involvement of technology around the business condition to strengthen the IT investment. The personnel seek in producing unmatched business systems with agile and competitive development approach for quality & conformance deliverable.
• Plan and execute day-to-day activities of application development assignments for a variety of clients including process design, solution implementation, life cycle support and project reviews.
• Involve in system design with flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in system analysis.
• Configures, tests, debugs software and documents programs according to the compliance of the company or customer defined standards, policies and procedures.
• Works with the Business Analysts and Business counterparts to clarify and document requirements and configuration steps for current and future application requirements.
• Works with the consultant for preparing of test data, steps for effective conduct of unit, integration and production testing.
• Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
• Involve with at least numerous software developments / implementation life cycle & related working exposure with web / client based technology solution development & delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience with ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, MS SQL Server or Oracle Databases, essential exposure in windows communication & workflow foundation, MVC approach development is essential.
• Competent to work in some phases of applications programming, configuration and design.
• Knows and consistently applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of applications development.
• Independent and capable in effective communication with superior for correct work assignment, good technical knowledge, and commitment to deliver good deliverables.
Fresh graduate who has strong passion in technology intensive development are encourage to apply. Find out more detail about the position, visit www.collexe.com/career or email email@example.com a phone or in-person interviewing session to be advice.